1. byang chub seṃs ni ma seṃs par/ naṃ yang thon par ma gyur cig/ ōṃ laṃ nan/ staṃ
2. pa ya nan/ ma ra ya nan/ ces byas la laṃ gsuṃ sogs par mnano (mnan no)/ de’i khar dug shing dang dug chu la sogs par mnano (mnan no)/ rdo
3. nag po’i mnan no/ rdoer (rdo rje) rgya gram gyi kha bcad do/ sa rims pa dgu’i ’og na mnano (mnan no)/ god sri mnan pas phyug rnaṃs sri kha nas thar ro/
4. gto rgyud ’buṃ thig gi nang nas god kha rgyas ’debs la/ phyug yang du shi na shi zhug de’i thod pa la/ stag par g.yurng (g.yung drung)/ dpral bar
5. rdo rje rgya gyaṃ/ de’i phyi rims du spar kha rgyad bris/ bon chos rdo dang gsuṃ gyi phyagyas (phyag rgyas) spyad mdzad bzhes bya / ’graṃs pa g.yas
6. g.yon la god srid kha thaṃ/ god sri staṃ pa ya nan/ god sri thaṃs cad bya ba bris/ mgoo (mgo bo) nang du god sri god ’gong thaṃd (thams cad) brubso (brubs so)/
7. god ’dre nan nan/ bcado (bcad do) mnano (mnan no)/ ma ldang cig bya ba bris la/ ra ba’i thangsṃ (thangs sam)/ srang mdo’ laṃ rgya graṃ du mnano (mnan no)/ me
Until you ponder the thought of enlightenment, may you never get out! (mantras) With these words, perform the “pressing down” at some meeting of the ways, and subjugate it further by covering it with poisonous wood and water and suchlike, as well as black stones, and seal the opening with a vajra crossed. Press it down beneath the nine-tiered earth. Following the crushing of the Vampire of Loss, your livestock will escape from the maw of the vampires.
Bind and seal the Loss using the ’Bum thig, that is a tantra of gto. If your cattle continue to die, take the skull of the last one to die and on the occiput draw a swastika; on the forehead draw pair of crossed vajras; and on the outside rim draw the eight trigrams. Set the seals of Bon, Buddhism and the vajra. On the right side and left sides of the jaw place write “seal the mouths of the Vampires of Loss; press down the Vampires of Loss, all Vampires of Loss. All Vampires and Demons of Loss are imprisoned inside this head. The Demons of Loss have been pressed down; they have been annihilated and pressed down. Do not rise again!” This is what you should write. Perform the rite of pressing down on the ground of a cattle pen, or at a crossroads.